The most thorough Residential Inspection in the Oklahoma
Well and Septic System Inspections
Owners of water supply wells have an exceedingly useful tool that can provide safe drinking water.
A Home Inspector’s Septic Tank inspection is only a Visual and Accessible Inspection. it is our intention to provide useful information and to identify visible symptoms of problems. Our report should identify:
- If any public records are available;
- The location of the tank;
- The type of system: standard with lateral lines, aerobic, lagoon;
- The location of the lateral line field;
- If there is any obvious seepage or odors in the lateral line field;
- If there is bubbling, backup or odors in the house;
- Explain maintenance information for your system;
- Identify the location of the cleanout if one has been installed.
Our Water Well inspection is a visual and accessible inspection and includes taking a water sample to the health department for a report and informing you of their findings. Our report should identify:
- Where the outside well is located;
- Pressure tank brand;
- House description including number of bedrooms and bathrooms;
- Description of the well head including sealed cap, height above ground, distance from septic system, comments/recommended repairs.
We also inspect pools, spas, and crawlspaces which are priced separately*
Click for more Information on the following types of inspections
We inspect the following items which are priced separately: detached buildings, crawl spaces, basements, extra heat and air zones/hot water tanks, additional stories, sprinkler systems, and the lighting of appliances.*
*Only performed in conjunction with full inspections, at an additional charge
Need you inspection right away? Call Jack Werner, PhD, Lic #255 NOW at 405-412-7861 or
click here to email